When you rely on your ATV to get the job done, you can't afford overlooking quality, value and reliability. The Kodiak 700 excels in all three and is the most important tool you've got when the job demands a workhorse. The choice is easy.
• Independent Double Wishbone front and rear suspension offer superior traction and comfort.
• Special "wide arc" A-Arms optimize tread width and provide increased comfort, maneuverability and ground clearance.
• Durable sealed rear wet brake system provides strong and reliable stopping power while reducing wear from external elements.
• 708cc engine provides lots of linear torque and power for utility applications like towing or hauling heavy loads.
• Fuel injection offers crisp throttle response and excellent cold-weather starting.
• The industry's most durable CVT comes in the form of the Yamaha Ultramatic Transmission. A proven winner, with confidence inspiring downhill engine braking.
• Body design is as practical as it is stylish with excellent splash protection, plenty of storage and easy access to essential maintenance items.
• Kodiak 700's total rack capacity is over 300 lbs. combined with 1,322 lbs of towing capacity.
• Thick, plush seat with flat design offers excellent ergonomics and comfort.